Sunday, May 15, 2011

Just Stopping By...

Well, we had a weekend of weekends here!  It was dress rehearsals and recitals this week.  Can I tell you the kids absolutely loved the recital.  They have that glow of satisfaction that comes from working hard all year and doing well whenit counts.  The requests are now for more and more hip hop!  Oh boy, for next year's schedule!

I wanted to stop by and mention that the Schoolhouse online Expo starts tomorrow.  I'm glad many of you have got your tickets in hand.  So it's online, you have your tickets in your In-box?  Anyway, don't forget to stop by the Schoolhouse Expo's website.  Did you see all of the vendors?!  My curriculum budget is burning a hole in my proverbial pocket!  There are lots of sales and deals to be had, be sure to stop by.  Oh!  And since you have your tickets, don't forget to check out the door prize tab.  (You can find it here: http://www.schoolhouseexpo.com/?page_id=10155)  I have been eyeing several items with great anticipation!  IEW is giving away their Teacher and Student writing intensive program, Math-U-See is giving away one full level (love it!), and Bright Ideas is offering their Wonder Maps software.  Eeek!  There are so many other items there that have me in a tither!  I feel like I'm eight years old, hopping out of my seat in class, yelling "Pick me, pick me!"

One last thing and then it's off to workout tonight (trying to make sure my shape is one that will actually fit in my shorts this summer).  There is going to be three scavenger hunts in the vendor hall starting tomorrow -- 1 will be specially focused on the college "stuff."  Have a terrific night.  We've got a field trip and then I will hope to "see" you tomorrow at the Expo!

No comments:

Post a Comment